Isle of Man – Machining
Triumph Mechanical Solutions specializes in the machining and finishing of precision components for high tech applications. Originating in servicing the high quality and precision requirements as seen in aerospace and marine hydraulic actuation components, our Isle of Man facility also supports a variety of industries and markets requiring the same levels of dedication to quality, reliability, and performance from their machining supply chain.
- Multi-axis machining centres (3, 4 and 5 axis)
- Multi-axis mill turning centers
- AS9100 & ISO9001 accredited
- Matched spool and sleeve capability
- 5mm to 750mm size capability
- Extensive materials experience including aerospace stainless steel, aluminum & titanium alloys
- In-house Capabilities
- Surface treatment
- Heat treatment
- Non Destructive Testing (NDT) (dye pen, mag particle and acid-etch)
- Production engineering and CNC programming
- Metrology and co-ordinate measuring (CMM) machines
Triumph Mechanical Solutions
Need precision components machined or finished?
Let the Mechanical Solutions team be your solution; Your machining solution!
Applications include machining components serving the following industries:
- Military Marine
- Military Land Vehicles
- Oil & Gas
- Precision Industrial